If you’d like to get ‘up to speed’ on our story, just click here, and you can read the entire Blog from day 1, as each post links to the next. Or start anywhere you like below.
- 2022: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2021: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2020: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2019: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2013: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- Continuation of the preceding post: Jim Perrin faces accusations...
- Jim Perrin faces accusations of racism and other matters (@punkistani93 Jim Perrin): part two
- Another (Jim Perrin) snippet from UKC forums
- Has Guardian contributor left the country in a hurry? Apparently, yes. (But no, but yes, but no...)
- Has Jim Perrin libelled Joe Simpson, as his jealousy scales new heights?
- Jim Perrin, 'Guardian' country diarist for Wales, claims to be living in Ariege, France
- TGO: The Great Outdoors Climbing Magazine supports author Jim Perrin despite his numerous consummate lies
- Jim Perrin sets the cat among the pigeons
- One of the Guardian Country Diarists Jim Perrin comes out
- Following Dr Jim Duff's 'Bitter Sweet'
- Bitter Sweet: Dr Jim Duff
- Jac's sisters' introduction to Dr Jim Duff's 'Bitter Sweet'
- Jim Perrin has lied about his connection with the Woodbrooke Quaker Study Centre.
- 'Deprived children.' Has not Jim Perrin 'deprived' his own?
- Emotional, psychological and physical abuse...
- UKClimbing Forum — Jim Perrin and Jac's sisters, March 2015
- A Happy Christmas to all our readers...
- Jim Perrin's 'Terms of Bereavement'
- Jim Perrin's qualified grief
- Conduct unbecoming Mark Cocker
- Multiple Online Personality Disorder
- No laughing matter
- Jim Perrin spitting feathers?
- "We wish you a Merry Christmas...
- Has Jim Perrin bitten the hand that feeds him?
- Jac believed what Jim Perrin told her… she was not aware of the truth — Part 2
- Might Jim Perrin have used the name of another author to deceive the CSA?
- The name-dropping game
- Jim Perrin moves on again?
- Something Borrowed
- 'Guardian' Country Diarist Jim Perrin, (alias 'Llywarch'—alias 'Tim Bartley') reviews his own work
- Jim Perrin's libel-less libel
- A 'Llywarch' (JP?) review
- Stop Press: Jim Perrin writes under his most recent alias...
- An extraordinary volte-face
- Llywarch's poisoned pen
- Jim Perrin's Wikipedia page updated
- STOP PRESS: Jim Perrin posts again as DrudwyBranwen
- 'Llywarch' replied to a member of Jac's family
- 'DrudwyBranwen' (JP?) — again
- Jim Perrin, the 'Guardian' Country Diarist for Wales, is a Wanted Man
- Is Jim Perrin now writing as 'DrudwyBranwen'?
- Pearls before swine?
- Notes concerning lung cancer, with reference to Jim Perrin's claim to have the disease
- More details concerning Jim Perrin's (fictional?) cancer
- Deaf ears in the Welsh literary hierarchy?
- Jac’s sisters absolutely believe that ‘Llywarch’ IS Jim Perrin
- A Seasonal Message
- A postscript to: Overheard at the funeral by 'Melangell' (JP?)
- STOP PRESS
- Does Jim Perrin escape to a Pyrenean hideaway?
- Jim Perrin admitted to violence towards a former wife: (plus extra details of his use of aliases...)
- Has 'Snowdon' author Jim Perrin NO shred of shame?
- Part three of ‘Jim Perrin’s Wikipedia page’
- Does author Jim Perrin have a phantom PhD?
- The question is: Does the ‘Guardian’ Country Diarist for Wales, Jim Perrin, have a phantom PhD?
- Jim Perrin left Jac in hospital within hours of her death and drove to Derbyshire
- Jim Perrin is a liar : he was NOT with our sister when she died...
- Jim Perrin left our sister to die alone
- A Hidden Side to Jim Perrin
- Jac's sisters believe that Jim Perrin also uses the alias 'Llywarch'
- Banff Mountain Book Award — Should Jim Perrin be trusted to judge his peers impartially?
- Might Jim Perrin also have used aliases? (Ref. R J Ellory)
- Jac's sisters write in response to the recent R J Ellory scandal with particular reference to Jim Perrin
- `Guardian’ columnist Jim Perrin plays cat’s-cradle with his time-lines
- (Part 3) Did Roger Alton, a friend of Jim Perrin, back the wrong horse?
- (Part 2) Should Roger Alton be thanked for favouring Jim Perrin?
- (Part 1) Former ‘Observer’ Editor Roger Alton replied to Jac’s Sisters about Jim Perrin
- Jim Perrin admits to being racist
- STOP PRESS: Jim Perrin to speak at Dinefwr
- Author Jim Perrin writes more flim-flam
- Of Nature Diarist Jim Perrin: Can a leopard change its spots?
- Guardian Country Diarist Jim Perrin’s plan fails to materialise
- Jim Perrin plans a régime change
- Jim Perrin’s depression
- Jac refuses to marry Jim Perrin
- Jim Perrin loses a court case? (Well, no! The matter was settled ‘OUT of court’!)
- Jim Perrin makes his escape to the hills
- Jim Perrin climbs the property ladder (revised since receiving further information)
- Jim Perrin thinks highly of himself
- Jim Perrin — a cuckoo in the nest?
- Was Jim Perrin caught speeding?
- Jacssisters’ complaint to Amazon
- Jac’s sisters complain to Amazon about author Jim Perrin
- 'Llywarch' 'urged readers to compare the two testimonies'
- An Explanation
- Jim Perrin’s fiefdom ?
- Waterstones (take 2)... they rejected the first review
- Waterstones rejected this review
- Jim Perrin’s scheduled appearance at the Hay Festival 2011
- Jim Perrin’s ‘modus operandi’ and unbalanced verbal attacks
- Our Amazon review of Jim Perrin’s 'West:'
- Jim Perrin: was he 'really' diagnosed with terminal lung cancer?
- An open letter concerning Jim Perrin’s book 'West:' and his relationship with Jacquetta
- An introduction to our open letter
- Analysis of anonymous letter
- Jim Perrin's family background
- Jim Perrin, 'Guardian' country diarist, writes an anonymous letter
- An anonymous letter written by Jim Perrin
- Our Response to a review by Jan Morris
- Jim Perrin protests too much
- Jim Perrin accused Jac's sisters of 'Pillaging'
- Our response to comments on the 'Walk Highlands' site
- Jim Perrin burns Jac’s family possessions
- Our reply to Rob MacNeacail's letter
- Overheard at the funeral by ‘Melangell’ (JP?)
- The yellow balloon
- The last in this sequence of our account of our sister’s illness
- Jim Perrin takes Jac back to Wales
- Our Amazon review
- Jim Perrin consults the I Ching
- Jim Perrin writes more of the same
- Jim Perrin writes to Jac again
- Jim Perrin writes to our sister
- Jim Perrin sabotaged Jac’s temporary escape
- Jim Perrin applies more pressure
- Jim Perrin goes to ground
- Happier times
- Jim Perrin’s breaking point
- Jim Perrin’s Christmas
- An irrational resentment
- A most serious rift
- In poor taste
- Swallow Falls
- Jac goes home
- A question of identity?
- Things began to change
- Jac’s accident at Jim Perrin's house
- Jim Perrin’s false colours?
- Our response To Sir Andrew Motion's review of 'West'
- Jim Perrin writes libellously?
- Jim Perrin claims he is ‘haunted’
- Jim Perrin shows his true colours
- A photograph of Jac at the workbench in her 'cold-room'
- Jim Perrin, as 'stepfather', causes grave problems
- Jim Perrin describes himself as ‘The Wicked Stepfather’
- Jac’s relationship with Jim Perrin
- Our account of Jac’s illness — part four
- Jac’s last long relationship
- Our answer to some reviews
- Our account of Jac’s illness — part three
- Of Jac’s marriage and family